Who is eligible for membership in The National Association of Southern Baptist Secretaries?
Office personnel (active or retired) from Southern Baptist churches, local associations, state conventions, and denominational institutions and agencies can be a member of NASBS. Office personnel from other denominations can also join as an associate member.
What are the advantages of becoming a member?
- You will be able to vote during the business session of the national meeting.
- You will receive an e-newsletter.
- You will be able to take advantage of reduced registration fees for NASBS events.
- You will receive information about training opportunities, conferences/retreats
designed just for you.
- You will have opportunities to network with your peers.
- You will make life-long connections with other ministry assistants.
- You will be blessed.
How much does it cost to join?
New Members Dues - $30.00
Renewal Dues - $25.00
Retiree Renewal Dues - $10.00
When do I need to join or pay my dues?
The dues are payable on January 1st of each calendar year.
Memberships run from January 1st through December 31st of each calendar year. If you forget to get your dues paid in January you may send them in anytime during the year. Your dues must be renewed yearly.
Memberships are non transferable.
(i.e. If a ministry assistant leaves their position, membership does not transfer he the new ministry assistant, etc.)